Security Services Manager
Reporting to the Chief Security Officer, the successful candidate will assist the Chief Security Officer to comprehensively manage all the aspects of services related to company security.
The key responsibilities will include:-
- Development and implementation of such security policies and procedures as will ensure optimum security of company property and personnel.
- Appropriately coordinate all contracted security companies for optimum delivery of services.
- Advising Management on collaboration services with external security forces (Police and Provincial Administration) on matters affecting the Company.
- Carry out independent investigations and produce detailed and timely reports to Management with specific recommendations.
- Ensure effective deployment and control of security personnel as well as contracted security personnel reporting to him/her.
- Ensure timely preparedness, and put in place pre-emptive, counter and post-incident measures to guarantee security of Company property and staff.
- Initiate, rationalize and oversee the implementation of cost effective security budgets.
To be successful, applicants will need to demonstrate excellent team-work and leadership skills coupled with high-level communication and interpersonal skills. In addition, applications should possess strategic orientation on Risk Management. Computer knowledge will be a definite advantage.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you meet the requirements above, send us an application with detailed Curriculum Vitae giving names and addresses of three referees, contact telephone number and physical address, together with photocopies of National ID card and certificates so as to be received on or before 1st May, 2009.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Company Secretary,
Mumias Sugar Company Limited,
P. O. Private Bag,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.