Based in Wau (Sudan) and reporting to the education programme manager, we need to fill the vacancy of:
Education Programme Officer
The selected person would be responsible for the formulation, implementation, assessment, and follow-up of the projects in the education programme that are presented by the local counterpart organisations.
- Local person or with a deep knowledge of Sudan
- University degree, preferably in, Education, Gender Studies, Economics, Social sciences, or similar
- One/ two years experience in a NGO dealing with women empowerment, girls education, gender in education or in the cooperation sector.
- Experience and knowledge of formulation, following and evaluation of cooperation projects and programmes.
- Knowledge of the country’s reality and its basic laws.
- Proficiency in English. Sudanese Arabic and other languages of Sudan will be an advantage.
- Computer skills (Office, Internet, E-mail)
Search the reference corresponding to the offer, let’s introduce your data and please do not forget also to attach your CV.
The closing date for applications is 07.02.2010.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Intermon Oxfam applies the principle of gender equity for all job opportunities.