Duties and responsibilities
- Developing, planning and implementing goals and objectives for the finance and administration Department.
- Preparing and administering internal policies and procedures relating to Financial and Administration programs activities
- Directing, overseeing and participating in the departmental program work plan; assigning work activities, finance and administration projects and programs; monitoring work flow; reviewing and evaluating work output, methods and procedures; implementing needed work process and automation improvements and methods for improving Service delivery.
- Managing the preparation and maintenance of a variety of financial records and reports, including those related to the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, Payroll, job costing, inventories, budgets and fixed assets.
- Ensuring the purchasing of materials, supplies and equipment are conducted in accordance with company’s policy and procedures.
- Assisting in the interviews and hiring of new staff; approving time off for payroll purposes, and preparing employee performance evaluations, leave management, contractor management and induction of new staff in the Company.
- Performing any other related work as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Business Management or Administration
- Strong IT, numerical, and analytical skills.
- A hands-on individual with over 5 years working experience
- Or CPA Section 6
- Sage, pastel and quick books knowledge
Send CV Only to recruit @ flexi-personnel.com.
Application deadline: 20th November 2009.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.