- Prepare sales invoices as soon as orders placed by dealers/Sales reps are duly approved and credit notes
- Filling financial / accounting documents in an organized manner: EERs, cash requisitions, Pos, Invoices, Delivery Notes, receipts from dealers etc
- Receiving statements / invoices / correspondences on behalf of the department and filling them accordingly after ensuring that Country Accountant has taken appropriate action
- Verification and matching Pos to respective invoices and delivery notes
- Preparation of cheque payment vouchers and drawing cheques ready for signature
- Record all drawn cheques and deposits in a simple excel template to assist the CA track all released cheques
- Tracking utility bills, rentals, statutory payments and ensure they are paid to avoid disconnection
- Update dealers’ balances on payments made and invoicing
- Assist in formatting (Ms Excel) and printing dealer statements per class as per the debt recovery strategy implementation
- Assist the CA in updating staff advances / deductions for payroll
- Assist the CA in updating the sales collections (commissions)
- Any other duties as assigned by CA.
Skills and Competencies
- CPA I
- Some working experience might be to an advantage
- Must be computer literate – emphasis on Excel
- Willing to work extra hours to accomplish work and deadline
What’s in it for you?
KickStart seeks and retains the best talent to promote sustainable economic growth and employment creation in developing countries. Our commitment to our employees and our mission is strong. If you are ready for a new career adventure, in the fast paced world of global non-profit social enterprise; then let KickStart kick-start your career.
How to apply
If you believe you have what it takes to handle this challenging position, kindly email your one page Application Letter, together with your detailed CV, clearly indicating the position applied for in the subject line of your mail to enable automated email sorting to firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
We anticipate interviews to be held on Thursday 13th November 2008. Reporting date to work is 17th November 2008.
Original Certificates and copies of the same will be required for those interviewed.