Reporting to: Technical Manager
Agumba Computers Limited is an outstanding IT company in Tanzania with a wide range of IT solutions including Computer Sales, Technical Suport, Networking Technology (LAN & WAN), Web Design, Internet Products, Data Communications and IT Security. The company has three subsidiaries all located in Dar es Salaam with its growing number of staff. The company has the following vacancies that need to be filled by qualified, experienced, committed and self motivated Tanzanians.
Customer Helpdesk Personnel will be a central point of contact between customers and the company. He/She will be responsible for ensuring that customers receive immediate and high quality customer service. He/She will receive IT related customers' requests, phones, e-mails, fax, etc. so must be very professional in IT industry with high ability to communicate effectively. He/She must have good analytical and problem - solving skills.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• To be responsible for assisting all customers with their questions or complaints or queries regarding company's products and services
• To respond professionally to requests for technical assistance via phone, in person and electronically \
• To diagnose and resolve technical issues in a timely manner submitted via the operations helpdesk and answer all questions and complaints in a professional and courteous manner
• To work in collaboration with other technicians to fix customers' problems and or complaints in the field
• To keep technical knowledge current, communicate changes and updates and support technicaV marketing teams by proViding constant feedback and suggestions for improvement
•. To provide technical c1ari~cations and initial support to clients by assessing incident details and find quick resolution
• To identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention, re- directing problems / calls to appropriate personnel and inform them promptly on the required action
• To inquisitively search busipess opportunities via the contact he/she makes through the phones, fax or e- mails and lead development of these opportunities to improve sales/service team efficiency
• To monitor progress on customer problems/complaints resolution and initiate feedback to management
• To Keep records of all customers complaints while maintaining accountability and ownership until resolved or handled to the appropriate personnel
• To provide in depth customer management to acquire and retain customers and increase customer satisfaction
• To interface with appropriate technical personnel for customer problems / complaints that can not be resolved quickly on the telephone
Bachelor's Degree in computer related field (Computer Science, Computer programming, Computer Engineering, etc.) with 3+ years experience in a related field.
Attractive remuneration and fringe benefits commensurable with qualifications, experience and performance will be offered to the right candidate.
MODE OF APPLICATION
These positions are available immediately and open to all, but ONLY qualified candidates should submit a CV, relevant certificates/testimonials and Cover letter explaining how the experience detailled in the CV P will contribute to the requirements of the position so as to reach the undersigned not later than Friday, 10th September, 2010.
Managing Director, Agumba Computers Ltd, Ushirika Building, 2nd Floor, Lumumba Street, P.O.Box 1480, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted