We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate a “hands on approach” to running a large and diverse Maintenance Operation. The successful candidate will already be working in a challenging environment and is looking for the next job to push himself. The right attitude and aptitude is imperative, as we add the skills and knowledge for them to develop
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Efficient Operations of the Hatchery Plant and Equipment
- Farm maintenance including all plant and Machinery
- Delivery truck(s) management, maintenance and service
- Building and Construction
- Supervising and managing work plans for maintenance team
- HND in Civil Engineering
- Must have not less than 3 years experience. Practical hands on experience in all areas will be an added advantage.
- Excellent planning and Implementation skills for preventive maintenance schedules
- Good knowledge of the industry.
- Excellent Project management Skills
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Show initiative, innovation and high level efficiency.
- Age between 26-45 years.
- Attractive remuneration plus other benefits i.e. mileage claims, medical self and family etc.
- 3 year renewable contract
- Work well under pressure and understands and acknowledge views of others
- Excellent verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership, time management & feedback
Deadline is 31/05/2010.
Sublime Concepts Management Consulting Ltd
Only short listed candidates will be contacted