Micro Africa Ltd provides micro-credit services to salaried employees and SME businesses with short term financial solutions.
Micro Africa Ltd also extends these services to CBO’s, Youth groups, women groups amongst others.
Micro Africa invites suitable candidates to apply for the following positions:-
- Loan Officer (Group Loans)
- Loan Officer ( SME )
- Meeting set monthly and annual targets in terms of group formation and loan portfolio disbursement.
- Business assessment and appraisal visits.
- Collections and maintaining quality portfolio.
- Ongoing customer interaction, resolving their issues and ensuring customer retention.
The candidate(s) will be ambitious, highly organized, a quick thinker with a positive attitude ready to add value to the organization.
The candidate will have:
- A Diploma certificate in any field
- Basic Computer skills
- At least 2 years experience in lending and quality portfolio management in a successful MFI.
- Excellent client generation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Willingness to work in any of our operational areas namely Nairobi, Machakos, Thika and Nakuru.
Send your application including a cover letter (specifying which position you are applying for) and a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, a daytime phone contact , email address and the names of 3 professional referees by the close of business 21st July 2010 to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Micro Africa Limited is an equal opportunity employer.