myafricancareer.net has moved

myafricancareer has moved to a new platform. You are now being redirected to the new site

Monday, July 2, 2007

CRS Vacancies Africa

Job Title Department Employment Type
PM II/Commodity Program Manager- I 07 061 Sudan Full Time
PMIl 'Peacebuilding/Governance Program Manager - I 07 064 Sudan Full Time
Program Manager II - Eastern Equatoria - I 07 063 Sudan Full Time

Program Manager I, MYAP Coordinator Burundi Full Time
Program Manager I, MYAP Coordinator I 07 060 Congo - Kinshasa Full Time
Regional Technical Advisor (RTA) for Emergencies Kinshasa Full Tim

Program Manager II - AIDSRelief Program Manager, (Zambia)

PMI/Finance Manager Niger - I 07 070 Niger Full Time
Program Manager II-Livelihoods Program Manager - I 07 073 Uganda Full Time
Program Manager II- Consortium Coordination Body (CCB) Manager - I 07 071 Niger Full Time
Program Manager I/Coordinator - Community Reintegration and Rehabilitation Liberia Full Time

People who read this post also read :



Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008