Having been chartered by the Government of Uganda in 2009, KIU has now set its target on consolidating into a world class university. Our strategic priority is to provide an enabling environment for high quality teaching, learning, research and community service. We aim at producing graduates who are globally competitive and driven by the spirit of entrepreneurship and service.
KIU is therefore looking for senior experts who are passionate about contributing to our vision through sharing their accumulated academic and other professional experiences with our staff and students.
Specifically we are looking for experts in the following areas;
- Paediatrics and Child Health
- Internal Medicine
- Accident and Emergency medicine
- Biomedical Sciences (Professors) in:
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Business Management (Professors)
- Computer Science (Professor)
- Engineering (Professors in Civil and Electronic Engineering)
- Law (Professors)
- Social Science (Professors)
- Education (Professor, Associate Professor and Lecturer with a PhD)
- Mathematics (Professor and Lecturer with a PhD)