The Local Staff will assist Diplomats at the Embassy in providing reports and analysis (in political, economic, social and cultural affairs, and other matters) of the Embassy’s accredited countries (Kenya, Uganda, Mauritius, Seychelles, UNEP and UN HABITAT), operating and supervising the computer and IT system.
- Age between 25 – 30 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Politics, Economics, IT, Computer Sciences and equivalent
- Competence in computer’s programming and IT technicalities Knowledge in political, economic, social, cultural affairs of the accredited countries
- Strong interpersonal, ability to work as a team and adapt in a multi-cultural condition
- High degree of ability, under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Experience in research and journalism would be highly beneficial
- Skill in operating various office equipment (fax, copiers, scanners, audio equipment)
- Capable to drive with valid driving license.
HRD Management Team,
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia,
P.O. Box 48868 – 0010,
The documents submitted to the Embassy will not be returned.
Only qualified applicants will be notified for interview.
The closing date for application is 20 May 2010.